“ Has anyone that has been on the stand by list ever made it through? ”

Seena L. asked a question
during the live chat Q&A Session 1 - The education and development opportunities on the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme
to NHS Recruitment Team

16/01/2014
3 Live chat
Hi, and thanks for organising this Q&A.
I made it through the interview via the stand by list. Has anyone that has been on the stand by list ever made it through? Will I be disadvantaged for having been on the list?
16/01/2014
HR Business Partner, Midlands And Lancashire CSU

Hi Seena - Yes they have! I know a few trainees who were on the stand by list and made it through the whole process, so do not let this set you back

16/01/2014
NHS Graduate Management Trainee - Finance, Wrightington, Wigan And Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Hi Seena, yes there are trainees from both interview and assessment standby on the scheme so you will have no disadvantage! good luck

16/01/2014
Seena L.

thank you for your replies :)

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website