“ If in the self selection tool questions, I always score a 'Moderately well suited', am I way off the answers it is looking for? ”

George H. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Lilly E. HR Business Partner, Midlands And Lancashire CSU

28/11/2012
Hi Lilly,

I am currently applying for the scheme and have nearly finished the application form. In answering the self selection tool questions i always seem to score really badly (have completed it a few times now). I believe that the online testing has a behavioral and attitudinal test where i am assuming that the questions will be similar to this. Am i just way off with what answers it is looking for or does it always say 'MODERATELY WELL SUITED'.

Thanks George
29/11/2012
NHS S.

George there are different “reports” & scores you can get so if you are only scoring “moderately” you will need to think seriously about your next steps. You can obviously apply but if you get through to the interview & assessment centre you’ll have to do a lot of work.

29/11/2012
HR Business Partner, Midlands And Lancashire CSU

Hi George,

I think the graduate scheme has answered your question. I was just very honest and tried to answer them as best I could thinking about what I would do in that situation.

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website