“ What do you think helped you get into the NHS scheme? I am straight out of uni and don't know if I am qualified enough ”

Chidi E. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Ryan D. Flexi Placement Project, West Yorkshire And Harrogate STP

09/11/2016
i have some work experience but not in the field of health
09/11/2016

Hi Ryan will share with you his thoughts on why he was successful but just to reassure you healthwork experience is not essential to getting onto the scheme. The important thing is to show how your values match ours & be able to demonstrate the behaviours we are looking for

www.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/resources/h… 

09/11/2016

You might find this helpful too.

How to be successful in the recruitment process targetjobs.co.uk/employer-hubs/nhs/43729… 

10/11/2016
Flexi Placement Project, West Yorkshire And Harrogate STP

Hi Chidi, that's a tough one, as the Leadership Academy mentioned previous healthcare experience is not essential, I didn't have any. What helped me get onto the scheme is also a tough one as I have yet to ask for my application notes for the specifics, many of my values match the NHS and the scheme is something I researched for a long time and really wanted to be part of, hope that's some use. Feel free to ask a follow up, Ryan :)

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website