Anon user
“ Can you describe how the experience of your application process was for you, the thrills and challenges? ”

Anon user (#191090) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Sagar S. NHS Graduate Management Trainee - Finance, NHS

on 20/06/2017
on 21/06/2017
NHS Graduate Management Trainee - Finance, NHS

Hi - it is a few years ago now, but I don't think I remember any thrills!

The application process was challenging as its over several stages, testing various competencies. I enjoyed the interview the most, as it was the first opportunity to sell myself and show what I can do. After speaking to the assessors and the trainees there, I left the interview knowing that I chose the right Grad Scheme. The assessment centre was definitely the toughest; mentally very tiring!

I probably didn't use the available resources enough, but the fact you can communicate with the recruiting team, current trainees and alumni now, is something I would utilise!

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website