“ Hi, I need some advice regarding the selection process. What kind of the candidate should one be to be selected for NHS? ”

Shoaib Z. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Karen B. NHS Graduate Management Trainee - Finance, NHS

19/08/2013
I have graduated with BSc. (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with a CGPA of 3.33 from LUMS ( ranked as no. 1 business school in Pakistan). I have spent one semester studying international management at Fh Joanneum in Austria. I have developed some good leadership and entrepreneurial skills. I have a great attitude towards problem solving and analysis. Can you advise me regarding who is the suitable candidate for this scheme and what about my profile, can I make it to the scheme with these credentials. Thank you very much for your favor and assistance in this regard.
19/08/2013
NHS Graduate Management Trainee - Finance, NHS

Hello and thanks for your message!

If you haven’t seen it already, the NHS Graduate Scheme website is great for providing lots of information on the Scheme and application process, and I’ve added a link to the end of this message which takes you to the website’s minimum entry requirement page.

In terms of the skills that the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme are looking for, which seems to be more what your message is asking about, a great place to start would be to look at the “Leadership Framework” used by the NHS Leadership Academy. It’s designed to show ideal leadership behaviours, in a way that they are relevant to the NHS and for all staff. A new leadership model is being created at the moment, but last year at least the NHS GMTS used the Framework to guide their recruitment process. So perhaps have a look and see how well you think you could demonstrate these skills?
www.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/discover/le… 

Most importantly, the Scheme will be keen to find candidates who understand the values of the NHS and are passionate about providing high quality healthcare. I hope this answers your question and is helpful?

Good luck!

www.nhsgraduates.co.uk/application/entry… 

19/08/2013
Shoaib Z.

Yes, Indeed. Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I will certainly prepare myself for this excellent opportunity. Thanks a lot. Best of luck for your stay at NHS.

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website