Hi check out the link below that should help you
Psychometric tests: what they are and why graduates need to know targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/psychome…
For the online tests I'd say take it as any other test:
- take your time and read everything twice;
- do it in an environment you are comfortable with (I did mine in my university library as I was used to doing work in that environment);
- there are a few websites that have examples of questions and practices so take advantage of those;
- make sure you have lots of snacks(!);
- lastly, be yourself. You want to make sure this is the right thing for you as much as you are the right person for the scheme, so answer the questions truthfully and openly and enjoy the process.
Hope that helps - feel free to ask me anything else and good luck!
5 readers find this useful!
Thank you for your feedback!