“ I have a young family and want to know if you think the graduate scheme is supportive of a work/family balance? ”

Anon user (#222023) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to NHS Recruitment Team

on 17/03/2018
on 18/03/2018

A lot will depend on your support network. There are people currently on the Scheme with caring responsibilities so it is possible.

It is a busy 24-30 months on the Scheme which involves juggling a full time role while studying a professional qualification and there will be several overnight stays as well as traveling.

If you have the support to help you manage this scenario then the Scheme could be the right option for you.

Good luck

on 18/03/2018
Anon user (#222023)

I appreciate your prompt response. I had gone on to finding several related responses to other threads after posting my question. I am completing my MSc while working at the moment and so it wont be unfamiliar territory.

Feeling encouraged.

on 18/03/2018

Good luck

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website