Stacey G.
“ Hi there! Was it extremely competitive to join the NHS graduate leadership scheme? ”

Stacey G. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any General Management Insiders

27/09/2018
I am a clinical sciences student currently working towards a 1st class honours and also employed as a GP practice coordinator 25 hours a week.
27/09/2018

I am sure some of our trainees will have an opinion on this which they will share with you. However as you can imagine for such a well regarded scheme we receive a lot of applications - over 17,000. So don't be under any illusions - it is a tough process. However the rewards make it worthwhile and you certainly have an interesting background which could potentially make you a very suitable candidate.

Take our match me tool to assess your suitability for the Scheme www.nhsgraduates.co.uk/the-scheme/is-thi… 

We open for applications on 15/10/18 and if you register & create an account at nhs.apply.cappats.com/Account/Login?Retu…  we will email you when we open. Good luck

27/09/2018
Anon user (#244560)

Thank you very much for your speedy response.

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website