Jacob W.
“ What's the best thing about the scheme? ”

Jacob W. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Fiona W. NHS Graduate Management Trainee, NHS

17/10/2018
What should I look forward to for when I hopefully join the scheme?
17/10/2018
Eloise U.

An amazing support network of fellow Grads and NHS leadership academy, a great opportunity for career progression, support to be successful and some life-changing experiences. An opportunity to make a difference.

18/10/2018
Graduate Management Trainee, NHS Leadership Academy

Hi Jacob,
Good question! I'm part of the 2018 intake- so I've only been on the scheme about a month but I'd say the best bit of the NHS grad scheme is the huge amount of confidence and support that you receive from your peers, your managers, the leadership academy and the many alumni of the scheme. You are encouraged to grow and develop from day one, you are trusted with responsibilities from whenever you feel comfortable, and there are always people approaching you to offer support and guidance. I have never felt so comfortable being out of my comfort zone...There are lots more fantastic things about working for the NHS, so if you have anymore quesions-please do let me know!

18/10/2018
Jacob W.

Hi Eloise and Freya,
This is super interesting, really appreciate getting your thoughts on this!

18/10/2018
Dionne L.

The best things about the NHS grad scheme are the people you meet, who are utterly devoted to the public they serve and the opportunity to take part in that (being in theatre was not too shabby either!)

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website