“ I am currently in my final year studying law. Does this matter when applying for the graduate scheme now ? ”

Anon user (#250274) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to NHS Recruitment Team

24/10/2018
I am aware that the minimum requirement is 2:1 in any degree. I will be graduating next year during the summer of 2019. Can I apply now and go through the recruitment process and wait for my results.
24/10/2018
Graduate Management Trainee, NHS Leadership Academy

Hi, Yes! Many people apply for the scheme in their final year of study. If you are successful you will receive an conditional offer for a place on the scheme providing that you meet the minimum entry requirements- you'll then be asked to send the NHS Recruitment team a copy of your results as soon as you get them. :) I hope this helps- if you have anymore questions about life on the scheme, please do let me know!

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website