“ Any suggestions on how to request a shadowing day with a management team (general management and health policy)? ”

Cidalia E. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Any General Management Insiders

27/10/2018
27/10/2018

That will be difficult as you can appreciate it isn’t straightforward to arrange. I would suggest you contact your local NHS hospital HR team & see if they can help you. Good luck

01/11/2018
Graduate Management Trainee, NHS Leadership Academy

Hi Cidalia,

It's not always easy to arrange shadowing experiences within the NHS.

Can I ask why you are interested in shadowing? If you are hoping that it will give you an insight into what happens on the scheme, I'd recommend following the NHSGraduateScheme Snapchats.

Current Grads often 'take over' the Snapchat account to give followers live updates about their daily life on the scheme.

I'd also be happy to tell you more about the scheme, and answer any questions you might have- just let me know!

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website