“ Hi everyone. What would you say are the main differences between the DHSC scheme and the policy & strategy scheme? ”

Anna S. asked a question
during the live chat Q&A on the new NHS Graduate Scheme: The Department of Health & Social Care Health Policy Fast Track Scheme
to NHS Recruitment Team

26/11/2018
5 Live chat
26/11/2018
Claire M.

I'm also really interested in the answer to this question, it's quite hard to figure out from the information we have thus far!

26/11/2018
Senior Programme Lead - Resourcing, NHS Leadership Academy

Hi Anna I am sure my DHSC colleagues will have their own thoughts on this. For me the main difference is one is based in the NHS the other is based in the civil service. So that means a difference in the culture and your working environment -if you look at the blogs on our scheme you can see what it is like in the NHS:

Http://www.nhsgraduates.co.uk/connect/bl… 

26/11/2018
Anna S.

Thanks Rob, I'll have a look at both the NHS and civil service blogs.

26/11/2018
DHSC Health Policy Fast Track Scheme, DHSC

Hi Anna - I would also suggest you have a look at my answer to Jacob's question, where I've provided links to some of the work we do in DHSC

26/11/2018
Anna S.

Thanks Hannah, I will do

Add to this thread

NHS

Whatever your future leadership ambitions are, the NHS offers a fantastic start with a variety of challenging placements in an organisation that is wholeheartedly determined to provide equal opportunities to all employees. Selection for the scheme is based solely on aptitude and ability to ensure we have the best leaders for the NHS.

Visit website